Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yellowstone Trip & USU

Uncle Joe, aka Joe Finn, dad, grandpa, etc., emailed me pictures recently. Uncle Joe writes, "The trip to Yellowstone was a one day affair from Logan, when I was up there going to school. Mom and dad used to come up to visit on a regular basis. Dad made great sacrifice to send me to school in 1967. I was there for two years. Dad kept the car wash and the ice business going while I was gone. Boy oh boy, when the subject of goodly parents comes up it hits hard to home in my memories."


Grandpa, Granny, Marilyn and children.
(Someone please identify the children!)
I guess this means Uncle Joe was taking the photo.


Jackson Hole, Wyoming



Grandpa and Granny at their son Joe's graduation from USU in 1969.

1 comment:

  1. my best guess would be left to right:
    Brenda, Granny, Grandpa, Aunt Marilyn, David, Joe B, Jody, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete